Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Freeze Your Way Fit Just Passed 5,000 Pageviews!!!

I am just completely in shock but, after being live for less than a month, my little blog has received over 5,000 pageviews!!! Thank you to all of you who have taken an interest in Eating Better, Working Less, and Saving More :) I never realized how much time actually went into writing a blog but it makes it all worth it knowing that it's helping every day families make better food choices.

Special thanks to all of you who have written wonderful guest posts for me. And speaking of guest posts, if you are reading this and you have a GREAT recipe that you'd like to share, send it on over. Or if you have a favorite family recipe that isn't quite as healthy as you'd like it to be, share it with me and I'll clean it up for you.

Thanks again for reading!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment